Does Your Pet Need a Place to Hide?
They might be missing something: Something sturdy and permanent that's just for them.
That's why the Rawrycabin is here. Finally! An attractive and cozy pet house they'll actually use.
No more chewed up cardboard or cheap scatter-board products that fall apart after a few months. Each Rawrycabin is handmade in small batches from AA-Furniture-Grade Plywood.
Our cabin is designed to match the decor of any home, and is built to last a lifetime.
- All natural AA-Furniture-Grade Plywood with pet safe water-based stain
- Natural Wool Felt Roof in several beautiful color options
- Comes with cotton slip-cover cushion with crushed foam insert
- Use as an accent piece for any room
- Tool-less design for quick and easy assembly
- Fits most cats and small dogs under 20 lbs.
- Designed to give your pet a safe enclosure that's just for them
- Backed by our 30-Day Easy Returns Policy
- Regular: (Length, Width, Height) 20 x 19.5 x 18 inches, 12 lbs.
- XL: (Length, Width, Height) 24 x 22.5 x 21.5 inches, 17 lbs.
What's In The Box?
- Rawrycabin Wooden Frame and Crossbeams
- Felt Roof with Wood Detail
- Bed Cushion
- All Natural AA-Furniture-Grade Plywood with pet safe water-based stain
- Natural Wool Felt
- Cotton Slip-Cover Cushion with Crushed Foam Insert
Where is this made?
- Designed and handcrafted by Nook Design Studio in Izmir, Turkey
Shipping and Returns
- All US Orders Ship Free.
- International Shipping Rates displayed at checkout.
- 30 Day Easy Return policy. Don't like it? Send it back within 30 days of arrival! We will provide a return label and deduct the shipping cost from your return. Return shipping for defective or damaged-in-transit merchandise is free.
Care, Use, and Safety Information
Caution: For pet use only. Not a toy. Not suitable for children. Do not place in damp area. Not recommended for outdoor use. If fabric becomes wet, some color transfer may occur. Use caution with light colored pets or carpeting.
Important: Before use, carefully read and follow the instructions included in the product packaging.
Warning: Keep all flame and heat sources away from this product. This product is not fireproof. The fabric and wood will burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source.
Care Instructions: Periodically clean wood with damp washcloth. Dry completely. Spot clean wool with damp towel. Cushion Slip-Cover can be machine washed at 86 °F/30 °C on Delicate Cycle. Air Dry.
Our Happy Pet Guarantee: 30-Day Easy Returns
Try it for 30 days! Don't like it? Send it back! We will provide a return label and deduct the shipping cost from your return. Return shipping for merchandise damaged in transit is free.
Finally, a piece of cat furniture that doesn't look cheap or covered in carpet. I love looking at it in my home and our cat feels safe and secure for her naps.
I found Rawrycat via Instagram and I’m glad I decided to check them out!
First of all I bought not one, but two Rawrycabin’s for my senior cats. They absolutely love it! The quality is great, it was easy to assemble, and it fits quite well with the decor of my home too. 10/10 would recommend!
The customer service was wonderful too.
Cabin was quick and easy to assemble, I was afraid it would be wiggly, but once you put the roof on, it holds it all together and becomes very sturdy. All of the wood was sanded nicely, no worries about splinters. Elmer climbed in and fell asleep within minutes of my putting it together! He is about 17lb, a Japanese Chin, I think maybe up to 20 of 22lb could fit nicely inside, they say the maximum is 25lb.
Kuro loves to go hide in this after his morning zooms.
It was super easy to assemble and my cat is a huge fan!
I wanted to wait to write this until I saw our cats interact with the cabin for a little while. I’ve been finding them curled up in there unexpectedly often! They seem to really love it, especially now as winter is approaching. On top of that, I love it as a decor piece. I try to keep our home pretty and functional and this meets both of my aims ☺️